Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow 6 Patiots..

Hmm.. a new turn...

The December issue of Game Informer features 12 exclusive pages of coverage detailing Rainbow 6 Patriots, the controversial new entry in the Tom Clancy series that places gamers in the shoes of Team Rainbow, a homegrown terrorist uprising, and the civilians caught in the crossfire. This new terrorist threat, called the True Patriots, hopes to restore its interpretation of American values by beheading corporate America and overthrowing the government. As a member of a new Team Rainbow cast, players must ask themselves how far they are willing to go to stop the militia.

“Terrorism has evolved, and so has Rainbow 6," said creative director David Sears. "In Rainbow 6 Patriots, all the team play, tactics, and realism that fans of the series love have been coupled with an exciting new narrative direction. This adds an unprecedented level of humanity that will make Rainbow 6 Patriots an extremely tense and immersive experience.”

So now they are battling Home Grown terrorists... Should be interesting.. I like the quote.. "Terrorism has evolved..." .. Um... Ok..

Hopefully it retains the Stat and Tacts of the Rainbow Series...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Rainbow 6 Patiots..

I wouldn't hold my breath for the Rainbow Six series returning to its roots any time soon. The last great title was Raven Shield and everything else since then has been DOA.

Comment

Re: Rainbow 6 Patiots..

It would be a stretch to hope for Patriots to resemble anything like Raven Shield.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X