The Vet & The n00b - Modern Warfare 3 Trailer - VERY ENTERTAINING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] The Vet & The n00b - Modern Warfare 3 Trailer - VERY ENTERTAINING

I miss the old Modern Warfare Machinima's, they were extremely entertaining and even though I am not a Modern Warfare player I enjoyed it immensely. (I did play the first 2 COD WW2 games, but haven't dived into the MW series)

Now, onto this trailer, saw it for the first time last night during the Giants vs Patriots football game. I recommend watching it, its very very entertaining!
    (Sam Worthington has also voiced several of the main characters in the COD MW series).

Yes, that is Jonah Hill no photoshop was required.

The Vet & the n00b

Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: The Vet & The n00b - Modern Warfare 3 Trailer - VERY ENTERTAINING

The video is really really funny but what knocked me off my chair was when I expected it to slowly end and then Dwight Howard jumped out and started shooting, rofl.
    ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

I wonder if Activision spend more money on this advertisement than on the actual game itself.

Comment

I never have understood the marketing behind the MW series. I don't find it appealing.

"There is a soldier in all of us."

Seems to glorify a mercenary orgy of violence and not the sacrifices made by real soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Amplitudo View Post
          I never have understood the marketing behind the MW series. I don't find it appealing.

"There is a soldier in all of us."

Seems to glorify a mercenary orgy of violence and not the sacrifices made by real soldiers.

True, but "There is a soldier in all of us." Also is jumping on the train with BF3, and actually for the first time ever within the FPS genre, Infinity Ward might be feeling threatened by EA, especially since EA with the help of the Bandito Brothers and Current and Fmr. Spec Ops Team Members did contribute to BF3.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            True, but "There is a soldier in all of us." Also is jumping on the train with BF3, and actually for the first time ever within the FPS genre, Infinity Ward might be feeling threatened by EA, especially since EA with the help of the Bandito Brothers and Current and Fmr. Spec Ops Team Members did contribute to BF3.
            "There's a soldier in all of us" was the ad campaign for CODBLOPS as well, it's not a response to BF3.
            Also, "for the first time ever within the FPS genre, Infinity Ward might be feeling threatened by EA" - IW was set up by a load of 2015 employees, who made Medal of Honour: Allied Assault. Call of Duty was basically a response to EA's domination of the market with the MoH series, and their status as big nasty corporation du jour. Ironic, since much of Infinity Ward left after MW2 to form Respawn Entertainment, who are signed on to... you guessed it, EA.
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

ROFL! "What? Should I have used a knife?"

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                ROFL! "What? Should I have used a knife?"
                That's the part that got me as well. :icon_lol:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPmode View Post
                  I wonder if Activision spend more money on this advertisement than on the actual game itself.
                  Definately. LOL

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X