Skyrim Midnight Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim Midnight Release

I went. I have it. Anyone else about to throw 3 days into this latest chapter of the Elder Scrolls saga? I know I am hehehehehe :row__577:

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Depends, if it's anything like Oblivion then no. But if it resembles Morrowind then yes, and I'll throw in much more than 3 days if that's the case. The 6GB size of it does worry me some, I'll restrain judgements until I've played.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Re: Skyrim Midnight Release

I went. The most obnoxious kids were there... oh God.

I bought a physical copy for the map. It's on high quality thick paper (almost canvas-ey)

I have it spread out on my desk.

Also, for those who DO NOT want to DL the entire game because you bought a disk...

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index....-from-the-dvd/
      Skud

Comment

Playing now. So far, it's good, but I'm having muffled/static sound issues. Hopefully patched soon!

Comment

Just got done playing for the morning. Man, this game is amazing. I have everything on ultra and its just so damned beautiful! Highly recommend.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I caved :(
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Been debating if I want this on the PC or PS3. Typically I like games like this on the PS3 for the controls and my 52inch HD TV. I use my PC for FPS and Strategy games but I am thinking the GFX different and potential mods may make Skyrim a PC game. Any opinions on this?
              Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

I was going to wait till got cheaper but after reading the review in PC gamer I caved. Downloading now.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                  I was going to wait till got cheaper but after reading the review in PC gamer I caved. Downloading now.
                  You wont regret it man. There is so much to do. I started at quarter to 1 this morning and before I knew it, it was 5 AM and I was still running around in the first section of world. There is so much to do. I honestly think this will hold me over till Old Republic comes out :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

By any chance does the game use Steamworks? i.e. If I bought a physical copy of the game, would it integrate into Steam?
                    "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Yes. Physical copies are still steam based.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

How is the sword play? oblivion for me was really floatey and I didn't enjoy the leveling mechanics, and how lore heavy is this one? I never finished oblivion or morrowind (or even played the others).

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I wish I had the time to go get a hard copy at midnight. I live about 10 min away from Bethesda Studios and there is a Best Buy they have been known to show up at at midnight releases. I have a friend who got his Oblivion signed then.

Comment

Originally posted by Limenote View Post
                            How is the sword play? oblivion for me was really floatey and I didn't enjoy the leveling mechanics, and how lore heavy is this one? I never finished oblivion or morrowind (or even played the others).
                            I have always had similar complaints about Morrowind and Oblivion. Not so about Skyrim. The combat is visceral and fun now. Wonderful change.

Comment

Went and got it today.
                              I should probably set a few alarms to tell me to go to work Monday morning.
                              Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
                              [age-c1]
                              [eng][air]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...