Veterans Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Day

Just wanted to recognize all our veterans out there. I know we have at least a few of you floating around here--thank you for all you do and all you've done. Your service, past and present, means more than you know.

With respect to the holiday, NPR had an interesting bit this morning from a survivor of the attack on Pearl Harbor, which was 70 years ago next month. (Do note that there are a few graphic descriptions in the article, which is a direct transcription of the audio linked at the top.) The recording of Mr. Curre's story will be archived in the Library of Congress as part of NPR's StoryCorps program.

Re: Veterans Day

I just want to say thank you to all the vets here. Without you we wouldn't be where we are today. I also want to that everyone for their support to all veterans. It is nice to shake hands and receive your words of thanks and encouragement. Not many people understand what we do, or what we sacrifice to do it. Thank you all so very much.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: Veterans Day

Thank you, Dredge, for all that you do. And a thank you to all Veterans, for the freedom you have protected so valiantly in ways big and small throughout history.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...