Skyrim Breaking News.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Skyrim Breaking News.

As those of us locked into Skyrim are already aware of, this game is Bethesda's masterpiece and is huge as all hell. But what if I told you that I just found an article on another gaming website, in which a PC gamer has found solid proof of both the full landmasses of Cyrodill and Morrowind are present in Skyrim? Todd Howard was quoted as saying they wanted to do less DLC's then normal and make them all huge. What if they are planning to let us travel to the previous two games areas?

http://gamerant.com/elder-scrolls-sk...l-robk-117723/

Wow..

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Skyrim Breaking News.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

That would be crazy awesome! There are mods for oblivion that added some of the other provinces but releasing previous lands as DLC would be a really, really cool idea.

Do want.

Comment

Oh please no!... I already have my daugher braggin up that she is the leader of some thieves guild and now an assassin/bard... I can't imagine how long my PC will be locked up if there is the Oblivion worlds to deal with!..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

This is relevant to my interests. And since this is 200 years after Oblivion, just imagine how much may have changed in Cyrodiil during the interim. :)

Related: http://ppsh-41.tumblr.com/post/13145...lt-into-skyrim

That ^ was at the top of the Skyrim subreddit this morning.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

It would be interesting to see the Morrowind main land as well as simply the island of Vardenfell. Once they release the construction set we will find out if these areas are included, and as such I do not beleive that they are in the current version of the game and are simply be waited to be unlocked as a dlc. There should be a console command for free floating if anyone wants to see if they are included, otherwise I think it is just the background scenery.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Hi, I'm stupid. Wasn't Morrowind an island?

Comment

Vardenfell was the island in the middle of Morrowind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Comment

Places Morrowind Lore Professor Cap and Glasses on

Morrowind is divided into six districts, the Velothis, Vvardenfell, Telvannis, Narsis, Mournhold, and Deshaan districts. Vvardenfell is one of the largest districts and is composed of the large island in the middle of the province. Vvardenfell, Solstheim, and the Capital City of Mournhold were all accessible locations in Morrowind with others such as Telvannis added by community modders. The districts are controlled by the five houses, House Hlaalu, House Redoran, House Telvanni, House Indoril, and House Dres. Only Hlaalu, Redoran, and Telvanni were actually located on Vvardenfell.

Former TG-21st
                  Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I just got taught! Thanks for the info injection. :)

Comment

Now only if Bethesda could release a DLC that slows the passage of time in RL. We have yet to scratch the surface of what Skyrim has to provide.
                      sigpic

Comment

If Bethesda doesn't flesh these lands out in DLC, I'm sure some mod team will. They used a similar tactic for DLC in New Vegas, having caves and mountain passes that were locked till you bought the DLC. Though having them already part of main game map is ambitious, and likely due to the upgraded engine.

I'd love to hop over to Morrowind and see what those slimy Argonians have done with the place after the volcano.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I wonder if all those mudcrabs the citizens of Cyrodill kept seeing day after day have finally conquered the place in the last 200 years :D

Comment

Morrowind had a talking, drunk mudcrab merchant who you could buy booze from.

Former TG-21st
                            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Hopefully they will actually do something with this

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X