mmo strategy browsergame ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmo strategy browsergame ?

somebody has a good tip for mmo strategy browsergame that works fine on tablet ? have to kill some time on the road , somebody played mytholia allready ? first impression looks ok , cheers john

Re: mmo strategy browsergame ?

I play astro empire at work all the time when I have down time..its easy to play..tough to master..and is very light on graphics especially if you can set up the graphics pack on your tablet

http://www.astroempires.com/

if you sign up soon there will be a new server "L" Server where you can start at the same level as all other players in server

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

ok, thnks, i will give it a try later today, looks indeed good, you have allready a date for new server ? mytholia will start new server on 23th of december, so far very nice to play, what name are you on that server ?

Comment

Im on Kappa Server in galaxy K64 if you want to join its not a bad spot its the stronghold of the guild I am in

Name is Charles Darwin in the Evil Axis Alliance[EAA]

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
        The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Enjoyed by web browser strategy game fans all over! It's fun, and free-to-play, boasting nearly 40 in-game commands like 'Warp', 'Steal', 'Bless', 'Missiles', 'Gamble', and much more! Play this Utopian-like game and you'll be playing it at every coffee break with fellow strategists and board game geeks from Seattle to Moscow!

The Grid: http://celtruler.com/games/thegrid/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X