mmo strategy browsergame ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnthebom
    started a topic mmo strategy browsergame ?

mmo strategy browsergame ?

somebody has a good tip for mmo strategy browsergame that works fine on tablet ? have to kill some time on the road , somebody played mytholia allready ? first impression looks ok , cheers john

• oldbard
    replied
    Re: mmo strategy browsergame ?

Enjoyed by web browser strategy game fans all over! It's fun, and free-to-play, boasting nearly 40 in-game commands like 'Warp', 'Steal', 'Bless', 'Missiles', 'Gamble', and much more! Play this Utopian-like game and you'll be playing it at every coffee break with fellow strategists and board game geeks from Seattle to Moscow!

The Grid: http://celtruler.com/games/thegrid/

Leave a comment:

• Charles Darwin
    replied

Im on Kappa Server in galaxy K64 if you want to join its not a bad spot its the stronghold of the guild I am in

Name is Charles Darwin in the Evil Axis Alliance[EAA]

Leave a comment:

• johnthebom
    replied

ok, thnks, i will give it a try later today, looks indeed good, you have allready a date for new server ? mytholia will start new server on 23th of december, so far very nice to play, what name are you on that server ?

Leave a comment:

• Charles Darwin
    replied

I play astro empire at work all the time when I have down time..its easy to play..tough to master..and is very light on graphics especially if you can set up the graphics pack on your tablet

http://www.astroempires.com/

if you sign up soon there will be a new server "L" Server where you can start at the same level as all other players in server

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X