Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Christmas display at my house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8HJm8foOWA

I hope this isnt inapropriate but...Jesus H thats a heck of a display you got there Stanger!
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Re: My Christmas display at my house

How can you sleep with that?!

Then again, I'm one of those people that barely decorates for Christmas. And can't sleep in cities due to the light pollution.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

well by law we have to turn the music and light flashing off by 10pm but after that i can just have the lights on a steady on after 10pm. And thanks gijoe

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
          I hope this isnt inapropriate but...Jesus H thats a heck of a display you got there Stanger!
          gijoe its going to be a better display next year after i buy the better music box. I only have to save up like 1k to get it but that one is better cuz it comes with a setup that can control 16 different channels of lights the one i have now only control 6 channels(home depot knockoff). This is just a display that i threw together for a quick display it only took me like 4 days to set it up. The one that im going to do next year will probably take me 1-3 weeks to set up with hanging all the lights and etc. And then try to fiqure out all the zones for the lighting set up

Comment

If you don't mind me asking. How much does something like that cost to setup?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X