Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Apocolypse - What Would You Bring?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Apocolypse - What Would You Bring?

In the hypothetical situation that there was a zombie apocolypse, and somehow TG was in it together, what skills / gear / whatnot would you bring to help survive the undead hordes?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Re: Zombie Apocolypse - What Would You Bring?

Real firearms, food and experience.

But I would bunker down in my home. We have enough food to survive about 6 months in our house and enough ammo to litterly dispose of the entire popualtion of my city twice should they all become zombies. All I would have to do to secure our home is destroy our stairs at the front door and nothing is getting in here unless they can run and jump... and in that case my SocomII says they wont make it close to the house. And should they make it close my AR15, MP5, and Benelli M1 used by my wife, daughter, and I says they wont make it far... :P
    Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

I have chainsaws, some vague forraging abilities, wood axes, blowtorches and a small garden tractor. And boats (but no water nearby to use them on). Also metalworking skills to fix some things.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

We did one of these a few years back, but it was with economic collapse instead of a zombie apocalypse. My plan from that thread would work just as well because he zombies would have no interest in the mountains.
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...orum-game.html

Comment

My superior intellect and scintillating wit.

Comment

OK lets see. Chainsaw, Benelli nova (auto loaders can jam) have plenty of 00 buckshot and slugs. For my son its my sawed off stevens 410 pump with home defense rounds(nasty stuff) sidearm is my S&W sigma .40 cal for my wife. Since its hypothetical I will throw in a lightsaber for close quarters combat.......a guy can dream can't he?

skills......my whole family was raised on hunting and firearms, I'm good n that dept.
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Amplitudo View Post
              My superior intellect and scintillating wit.
              your dead :)
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I have no combat qualifications at all... So I could steal a boat and sail that around the oceans for a while instead. Unless zombies learn to swim. At more than 5 knotts.

Edit: On other words, flee.

Pepper

Comment

I've got a semi-auto Winchester 12 gauge shotty with a few boxes of shells, my trusty .22 pump action rifle with brick upon brick of ammo, and some mad MacGyver-esque skills. ie. I can fix or build just about anything. I've also got a pretty good selection of hand tools, chainsaws and axes.

sigpic

Comment

I am in the UK, but still have access to a lot of fire-power. I would stay at home. I have 2 x semi auto benelli's, 1 x pump action Winchester and 1 x over and under, 2 x semi-automatic 22. and 1 bolt. I also have access to a Browning 9mm, so I am pretty set, we have enough Ammo here to keep me going for a while. I live out in the middle of nowhere with lots of livestock around, so I could eat for a while, milk etc. Also there are 2 Army bases not that far from me, one British Army, and if I crossed the border there is an Irish army one, so I have a choice of fire-power and even armoured cars to pick from. Worst comes to worst I have a grab bag all set with the basics in it. I have already told my GF she needs to get her own, because I will trip her if chased if she slows me down! :) All joking aside I do wish for a zombie apocalypse sometimes...........

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                      All joking aside I do wish for a zombie apocalypse sometimes...........
                      you and me both......

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                        All joking aside I do wish for a zombie apocalypse sometimes...........
                        Originally posted by Ven View Post
                        you and me both......
                        And me three.

sigpic

Comment

Damonte has been practicing eating raw meat and growling menacingly.

When in Rome...

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                            Damonte has practicing eating raw meat and growling menacingly.

When in Rome...
                            Taking the Bill Murray approach, eh?
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindkill View Post
                              And me three.
                              But where would I get my online gaming if everyone died?

Pepper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X