Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie Apocolypse - What Would You Bring?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redneck_fgf View Post
    zombie repellent.......
    Not to be confused with "In-Law" repellent.

I guess the good think about a zombie apocalypse is that you learn quickly to become a sharpshooter, or you become very good at shooting/chopping of zombie legs so you can get away.

Just don't start up a chainsaw in a moving vehicle bc if you hit a bump or hit something, you or someone you know will get sawed.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Re: Zombie Apocolypse - What Would You Bring?

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
      Not to be confused with "In-Law" repellent.

I guess the good think about a zombie apocalypse is that you learn quickly to become a sharpshooter, or you become very good at shooting/chopping of zombie legs so you can get away.

Just don't start up a chainsaw in a moving vehicle bc if you hit a bump or hit something, you or someone you know will get sawed.
      Duct tape and metal work bodge-jobs. Suddenly, cars with chainsaws for arms.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post
        Duct tape and metal work bodge-jobs. Suddenly, cars with chainsaws for arms.
        Red Green would be so proud of you if you could pull that off! May his duct tape creations be remembered for centuries to come! If you dont know who Red Green is you better youtube him...
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I'd probably grab a pointy stick, some food, water and then run like hell! Oh the joy of my legs being as strong as a horse's legs.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X