Diablo III Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo III Beta

got an email from blizzard saying i got invited to take part in diablo III beta. now i know, most of the emails you receive you shouldn't believe since most are trying to get your account info. but this one didnt have any links for me to click on. all it said was log into your account and check it so you can download the client. and right now...i'm downloading the client :D

Re: Diablo III Beta

I hate you vitamin. :D

Comment

i get that phrase alot, especially in bf3 lol.

Comment

hate how i downloaded the beta and when i try to load into an area that i already been fighting in, and it says, "downloading new content."

i was in that spot 10 seconds ago, what is so new to downloading something i already killed. went down into a dank cellar only to come back out to load new content.... and it takes like 10 mins to download too. and this happens like every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
          hate how i downloaded the beta and when i try to load into an area that i already been fighting in, and it says, "downloading new content."

i was in that spot 10 seconds ago, what is so new to downloading something i already killed. went down into a dank cellar only to come back out to load new content.... and it takes like 10 mins to download too. and this happens like every minute.
          Game is too cool to cache your gameplay.
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I do like the demon hunter the most. Was able to kill the skeleton king with a few other people.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X