• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&C2 Generals Annouced

Suppose to be on the frostbit 2 engine.

Website

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/.../cncgenerals2#

Re: C&C2 Generals Annouced

I will forget all the problems EA has caused if they don't mess this up.

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

Bioware is working on this. They have a good track record. These guys made Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, and they made MDK2!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mamahmed View Post
        I will forget all the problems EA has caused if they don't mess this up.
        You're a ****ing idiot you know that right?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

-Albert Einstein

Comment

I DESTROY YOU you should watch your language.

All Bioware games I played were RPG games, I dont know if they have much experience with RTS. Also, their reputation was damaged with Dragon Age2 (in my opinion), I know its only one game, but its the most recent.

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

Originally posted by mamahmed View Post
            I DESTROY YOU you should watch your language.

All Bioware games I played were RPG games, I dont know if they have much experience with RTS. Also, their reputation was damaged with Dragon Age2 (in my opinion), I know its only one game, but its the most recent.
            mamahmed you should watch your brain if you even have one

Comment

We like to keep it at a mature level here I_DESTROY_YOU, so foul language is not allowed in the forums, and we ask all members who visit our site to show everyone here some respect. So please, keep it clean while you visit our forums.

Thank you.

Comment

I didn't mind dragon age 2, I enjoyed the gameplay and story. now as far as ea working with generals 2, it prolly wouldn't be all that great. Since Bioware is making it, I'm guessing it will be a game worth checking out, even though Bioware has a lot of experience toward RPGs. It would help them out a lot if they went toward another genre of games than just sticking with only RPG. So I'm interested in seeing how Bioware will take this challenge.

loved the warrior 2hnd attacks in da2.... my warrior.

Comment

I think Generals 1 was actually the first C&C game to be made by EA. I liked C&C 3 to be honest, but it certainly was not that big of a problem. I just miss the ability to build walls and gates along with all the other base buildings which never saw the light of day in C&C4...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I get that it probably will not be that great, I loved te first generals, so it still gets my hopes up.
                    CnC 4 seems like it was too much of a dissapointment, I dont expect them to make a similar game.
                    Also, dragon age 2 maybe is not that bad, but I cant compare it to previous games by Bioware (DA 1, KOTOR etc). I guess its for a diffent audience.

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                      Bioware is working on this. They have a good track record. These guys made Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, and they made MDK2!
                      How could you forget to mention Baldurs Gate?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

I've been told that the same team will be working on the game, they just became Bioware Victory. Dont know what they used to be known as.

|TG| Buletproof_Bob

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X