LF IHS that meets to practice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF IHS that meets to practice...

... or at least, meets on regularly scheduled days to play together.

I looked through the IHS forum at every squad listed, but only one mentioned getting together regularly.
    Is there any squad organized enough to meet and train? Or meet an play on a schedule?
    BF4: Indiscrimin8

Re: LF IHS that meets to practice...

Your best bet would be to hop on TS and talk to different IHS's and ask. Some like the 18th post up date/times for games or pub raids in their respective IHS forums

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post

I looked through the IHS forum at every squad listed, but only one mentioned getting together regularly.
      Is there any squad organized enough to meet and train? Or meet an play on a schedule?
      The 3rd currently practice one or two times a week. Currently we are working to compete in a TWL 4v4 Squad Rush ladder in the new year. We do have fairly high entry standards but are currently recruiting quality members. If you are interested send me a friend request via battelog (Specterr81) and look for us in TS and on the server and we'll try to get you in our squads / practices when we can to evaluate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiscriminate View Post

The 16th plays very often. We set those dates in our IHS forum. Currently every wed St 9pm est is when we make a concentrated effort to run as an all 16th squad. Other than that you can usually find 3 or more of us on most nights of the week. Tag is Ven1992 in battlelog....add me ;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

The Irregulars will be aiming for regular pub raiding days, though currently we do not have practices or any set pub raiding days. I can change that though...

We do have a number of Irregulars that are playing BF3 on a regular basis.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Ewwww, BF3.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

As Ven posted, the 16th is working on getting a night nailed down that works for all or most of our guys to get on and play. At the moment we're testing out 9pm EST on Wednesdays, but if we find it's not working we'll try another time slot. Most of our lot are active though so there's usually at least two or three of us on any given evening. We're a little selective on personality of applicants, but feel free to squad with us sometime.

Also, the 56th just started up, so if you see Aruncado, Arithea, or Anospa ask if they have any plans along that line. They're a good bunch.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Thanks, guys.
                Some friend requests sent.
                I'll try to hook up with you.
                BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement