Merry Christmas TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas TG!

Merry X-Mas, Seasons Holidays, and Happy Greetings. I hope everyone gets everything they wanted from Santa ;) I'm checking to see if one of my gifts is shaped like a 2nd monitor :) Also, to everyone thanking service members I really appreciate it. My heart goes out to those who are opening stockings with sand in them or those in the back of MRAP's drinking cold "hot" chocolate. The fact that some people still give a damn really touches the hearts of all Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Navy cats. And from the bottom of my heart thank you. Thank you TG for being what you are and having a community of people that I consider friends.

Lets all enjoy the holiday, open presents, get fat on great food and enjoy the company of family.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Merry Christmas TG!

and same to you Dredge, Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

TGU InstructorTG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean ∑ Former ARMA Admin ∑ Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to continue my quest to see how many different types of alcoholic drink I can consume today...
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

happy holidays..
        Tactics & Teamworksigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! And as always, regardless of your game and genre of choice, Happy Fragging!

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Merry Christmas guys and gals! Hope the season is all you were expecting.........now back to the family fun :)
            sigpic

Comment

As a HTML coder, I approve of the #FFFFFF.

Merry Crimbo to TG!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Merry Chritmas to all, and to all a good night... of gaming :icon6::icon14:

:icon_frow
                |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays all!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse