Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PS2 Video

Cool video some new gameplay footage.

Lol at first it was about a play station 2. First time I have seen this game. With so many players on a server, how would a server hold up with 1000 players all on it at once. Sounds like a nightmare.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: New PS2 Video

Because it's an MMO. That's about 2x the amount of people on the server as the original Planetside from 2003-2004. We used to have maps about 1/2 the size of a decent-sized ARMA map to kick around in and fight over bases/bridges/chokepoints in mountain ranges.

The battles used to be glorious, with land, air, and infantry all fighting at once, people hotdropping into combat, tanks and huge APCs rumbling up and shooting, then the mechs, then Vultures bombing them all...

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Looking forward to this one a lot. It's probably tied with Mass Effect 3 as my most-anticipated game of 2012.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
          Cool video some new gameplay footage.

If I remember right the original could handle about 900 on one continent(generally 4 x4 km or 8 x 8 km maps). They seem to be shooting for more. If your interested beta sign up is available on the main site. http://www.planetside2.com/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X