Get Your Keyboard...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Keyboard...

... turn it upside down and shake it. How does that stuff even get in there?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Re: Get Your Keyboard...

So THATS where I left that hamburger...wonder if its still good?
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Every two years i just throw out my keyboard and buy a new one.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

**IT Jedi mind trick** "You have no need a new (Burroughs/Sperry/Unisys) keyboard", picks up, turns over, taps twice on the back and gives it back to the user. It was amusing to watch the popping of keys trying to remove paper clips, used staples and/or food particles. Keys don't always go back on.

Comment

I purchase and use the $5 bargain bin standard 104-key usb keyboards a few at a time, and just swap 'em out every few months. Over any given time-line they cost less than the extra-value meal detritus that ruins them to begin with. The fading WASD keys on them are like those color changing toothbrush indicators that tell you when it's time to replace.

Comment

It's mostly dead skin eweweewwweww
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
              The fading WASD keys on them are like those color changing toothbrush indicators that tell you when it's time to replace.
              Mine doesn't even have those keys visible any more... I'll replace when one of my keys stops working, not not until then.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X