Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wants to be a Game Tester? (SF Bay area)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants to be a Game Tester? (SF Bay area)

Hello all. :)

I am the bearer of good new for those of you with too much time on your hands in the San Francisco Bay area.

My company is looking for more game testers, as soon as possible. There will likely be multiple long-term opportunities later on, but we need temporary help right now.

Whether you just want to come over the weekends, play some games, and get free pizza or whether you want to do some part time contracting, anybody with the TG mindset of teamwork and good work is welcome to apply. Besides, it would be nice to meet more of you. :)

The company is a small startup located in Mountain View, CA 94043. We are also looking for various development candidates, so if you've got the talent and attitude we're looking for, we'd be happy to consider you for more than testing.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with a little general information and we can make arrangements.

Thanks!!

~ SilentSunshine

sigpic
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
    something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Hmm. I'm just up the road. Might take you up on that pizza.
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: Who Wants to be a Game Tester? (SF Bay area)

Looks like its time for me to move....any apartments available? If you ever outsource I will hit you up :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

707 and just up the road here too!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys! My company, CiiNOW, is still looking for engineers, testers, etc. Feel free to shoot a resume to either me or [email protected].

More than that, though, we've had our first release and we're giving away things like a Macbook Air just for following us on Twitter (twitter.com/ciinow). Forbes recently had an interview with our CEO (link) and VentureBeat put out some ink, er pixels, for us too, since AMD's investing in us (link).

See you around!
          Last edited by SilentSunshine; 09-11-2012, 05:33 PM. Reason: Link correction

sigpic
          "The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying
          something which is not everything it should be." Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Followed!!

I couldn't test on-site as that would be a pretty rough commute, but I could certainly field test! :)
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X