Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Hello from BL1P

Hello guys and gals
    Ive played on your arma2 Bravo server a few times now and played an event last night which I enjoyed immensely
    I just thought I would post a Hello from me and show some of my arma2 videos
    Hope you enjoy !!

BL1P OUT :)

BE WARNED SOME OF THE VIDEOS CONTAIN SWEAR WORDS !!!!!!!!!!

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Re: Hello from BL1P

Cool videos, BL1P and it's been great seeing you in-game! You've got some talent with video production, so keep working on it! Consider hiring some volunteer voice actors! There's a lot of talent out there to really bring some atmosphere to your future videos!

Comment

Re: Hello from BL1P

Thanks for the nice comment :)

It was mainly tutorials I was learning for after effects and using Arma2 as a way of implementing the tutorials

Im working on one atm which is using croma walls in arma2 and after effects tutorials again but its alot more complicated than the previous ones and may take some time to complete :)

Heres a snippet of the video no sound no music just the croma wall in arma2 with editor Keyeffects and ripple on water effects using the editor "After Effects"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSjDRV8PBw

Is not public view so you need the link to see it

O yer and alot of scripting for the cameras in arma2 :)
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X