Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some friendly feedback

Evening lads,

As you can see I'm new here, just joined today/earlier.
    I just want to say well done on the ACE Bravo server, I really love it.

I just spent maybe 2-3 hours on a Side Mission with Chichco blowing up a prison,
    Very nice player, and a great team worker.

Also a very good member is Dimitrius, helped me get my TS3 and ACRE set up ( in working order :P )

Get used to me by the way, I'll be sticking around :)
    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Re: Some friendly feedback

Welcome :) I am glad you found our servers and that you enjoyed them. Make sure you say hi here so people in arma know you :)
    If you have any questions then do not hesitate to ask here or on TS you can find everything you need here
    - - -

Comment

Hi,
      I'm also new and played yesterday on the Server, too (same time, we all played together).
      The teamwork was awesome, the Community-Members were friendly and helped alot of people setting up their game!
      We had some hours of really nice and organized Gameplay (Dimitrius was our CO, done a good job).
      Will be on the Server again, it was really cool!

Greetings
      Andy

Comment

Welcome aboard as well Andy :) do look at the same links and introduce yourself there as most Arma players will check those but not in here :)
        - - -

Comment

Andy, you're a natural FTL. Welcome to our ranks.

You as well, Colin.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome Andy and Colin, glad you got a taste of the support we have throughout the TG community. We not only support a lot of games, we take pride in supporting the players also. We always have two missions going at once, one the game itself, and the 2nd, helping and welcoming new people to enjoy what we have found here at Tacticl Gamer. Go or follow the links, Warfairy provided to the Armed Assault area of the forums and there you will find a library of info. Make a post so we can all greet you with a welcome.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X