Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those wondering why I've been so snappy, and quick to anger as of late..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those wondering why I've been so snappy, and quick to anger as of late..

Let me first say I'm sorry, in advance. I don't normally like to hang out my dirty laundry in public, but I want people to know why I've been so quick to anger as of late. Truth be told, I've been stressed out. My fiance and I just lost a major court battle that included us loosing over 70,000 dollars and custody of her son. Not to mention having lost said court battle while being separated. My fiance is Australian, and is currently in her home country dealing with all this crap without me and it's been hurting like hell. She was forced to leave sooner than we planned due to some power hungry, bitch customs and immigration cop with something to prove and a deep desire to show males (myself) she had said power. I love it when women in power choose to abuse that power just because, "Men suck" or some other feminist BS. But long story short, we've just lost a huge fight and now I don't know what to do, or where to go, or where to turn. I'm utterly lost and really just don't know what to do.

So there you have it.
    -DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: To those wondering why I've been so snappy, and quick to anger as of late..

That really sucks dude. Hope things get better for you soon. Oh and Australian accents rock.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

That is horrible man, keep your chin up during these hard times. It will get better. Thanks for sharing with us, will add you to my prayers. Here's hoping that you and your fiance can be together (same continent) again soon. Being apart from loved ones sucks, especially when it isn't by choice.

Rant away, we can take it! :D
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I kind of know where you are coming from and nothing anyone says is really going to make any difference. Keep venting, take it out and try and take it a day at a time.
        - - -

Comment

Condolences.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Thanks for the support guys.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

If you need some one to kick around you can find me mooching around the forums or team speak for you dude were all here for you.
              |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
              Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Even though I'm new here, I'll be here for a chat if you ever need one.

Gave up drugs, alcohol and cigarettes all by power of mind, I have a lot of good advice to offer to you, or anyone suffering from stress or possible depression.
                "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
                "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
                "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

Do not let it beat you down DR!

Comment

My condolences DR.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X