Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just saying hi ;D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just saying hi ;D

    hello everyone...ever since i get into TG, everyone is so nice to me, i now beginning to think of you as all family of mine, and i cant wait to game with every single one of you :D
    [email protected]
    MSN [email protected]
    aim=marinesusmcs

  • #2
    Re: just saying hi ;D

    Originally posted by Yeleyna
    hello everyone...ever since i get into TG, everyone is so nice to me, i now beginning to think of you as all family of mine, and i cant wait to game with every single one of you :D
    Ahhh, another one fooled. :row__593:

    Anyway, welcome, if you haven't been greeted officially.

    This is the point where an admin (like myself) usually drones on about have you read the SOPs, etc...unlike other admins, I assume that you have.

    You have haven't you? Twice?

    Any answer other than yes will make Root very unhappy.

    Look forward to getting shot by you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: just saying hi ;D

      Well hello...

      Unfortunately, I don't think many of the guys here will have the same view of "family" as you do. :icon_wink

      Well, maybe some of the southern folks wouldn't have a problem with that. :icon_lol:

      If you play BF2, throw me a message and we'll get together sometime...
      I'm not the Killer Man...
      I'm the Killer Man's son...
      But I'll do the killing...
      Until the Killer Man comes...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: just saying hi ;D

        Originally posted by Rahn
        Well hello...

        Unfortunately, I don't think many of the guys here will have the same view of "family" as you do. :icon_wink

        If you play BF2, throw me a message and we'll get together sometime...
        Hey, save the come ons for PMs. :icon_lol:

        Actually, outside of BF2, where we have had way too many people join far to quickly to have that "family" feeling, Tactical Gamer is a pretty tight community.

        We're even having a barbecue!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: just saying hi ;D

          well, i have read all forums on the SOP's, and i understand them all, as for BF2, i am getting game in a couple weeks :D and lol i dont think that was a come on..just friendly invite to play game ;) and as for family, everyone treat me so nice that i feel they are family like mine back in russia :D
          [email protected]
          MSN [email protected]
          aim=marinesusmcs

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: just saying hi ;D

            Originally posted by Yeleyna
            and lol i dont think that was a come on..just friendly invite to play game ;)
            Oh no, it was a come on, he's just not very good at them. I mean, he didn't even get to the standard "a/s/l?" question. Rookie.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: just saying hi ;D

              LMAO, a/s/l is so 1999.
              I'm not the Killer Man...
              I'm the Killer Man's son...
              But I'll do the killing...
              Until the Killer Man comes...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: just saying hi ;D

                Originally posted by SmokingTarpan
                Oh no, it was a come on, he's just not very good at them. I mean, he didn't even get to the standard "a/s/l?" question. Rookie.
                19/F/Wisconsin.


                Hi Yeleyna.
                _

                _

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: just saying hi ;D

                  Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  Hey, save the come ons for PMs.
                  So that is what those are for...

                  And hello there Yeleyna.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: just saying hi ;D

                    hehe this is so cool, people reply to my thread...other forums i am on they not responod :( you guys are great :D *kishes for all who ansered* :P
                    [email protected]
                    MSN [email protected]
                    aim=marinesusmcs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: just saying hi ;D

                      Originally posted by Yeleyna
                      hehe this is so cool, people reply to my thread...other forums i am on they not responod :( you guys are great :D *kishes for all who ansered* :P
                      SCORE!!! Yes!!
                      |CS:S Development Team|

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: just saying hi ;D

                        lol you are funny guy
                        [email protected]
                        MSN [email protected]
                        aim=marinesusmcs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: just saying hi ;D

                          Does it count if I respond now?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: just saying hi ;D

                            No hasta, YOU ARE TOO LATE :(

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: just saying hi ;D

                              Don't worry Hasta - you'll always be the TGCS eunuch ;)

                              Root
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X