Airsoft anybody?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Airsoft anybody?

For those of you who don't know what it is, airsoft is sort of like paintball. I'm a serious airsoft member, and I'd like to know if there are any else roaming these forums. Here you can discuss about airsoft and airsoft strategies,etc.

Pretty sure dredge does this as well. In my day we used daisy 880's and steel Bob's...... you sissy girls. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Yeah wait for Dredge to show his crazy rifle setup.

I've been playing once a month or so. Pretty fun stuff.

Sent from my EVO

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Re: Airsoft anybody?

Serious woodsballer here. Started playing airsoft in January and have been playing at least once a month. I've been buying my gear slowly ever since and it's starting to grow.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol, you guys think I'm crazy? Yes...I do play airsoft. I am on a team and we go to large ops and Lions Claw games.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            Lol, you guys think I'm crazy? Yes...I do play airsoft. I am on a team and we go to large ops and Lions Claw games.
            What about this crazy rifle setup Spyder speaks of? You don't have one of those airsoft AR-15s that cost just as much as the real thing do you?

Comment

Same here, I've slowly ever so acquired my gear. I've been playing for 2 years now and I train and play at combat city. My best gun is my L96A1 bolt action snipet and I've acquired a $50 ghillie suit

Comment

I meant crazy as in really really cool.

But yeah it's the most impressive AR airsoft setup I've ever seen.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

A few years ago now I used to go very regularly, but with lack of transport at uni I've been limited but picking it back up again as of recent. And totally loving it!

I've got a M16A2 replica that I just the other day got the full length front end rails for. Not got anything other than a grip and some covers atm but hoping to get some tacticool (but not over the top) stuff over the coming months.

going again this saturday, hopefully I'll get some photos to share and I'll try and dig some ones from the last time I went.
                  AnimalMother
                  Ex TG-31st LR
                  "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                  sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Began building my collection. I've been interested in a LONG time, had a few guns, mainly spring, but had a .45 ACP gas powered, never used. and a Glock G19 Gas powered, ran out of gas, wasn't too serious back then.

However now I'm building up everything, all of the gear.
                    Got a Colt 19 today with a tactical vest.

Tac-Vest, this comes with two very hard foam protectors which are positioned in the front and back. I'm thinking of switching the solid foam out for genuine Kevlar if I can get some. The foam is a lot heavier than Kevlar, and besides, it'll be a bullet proof vest, along with airsoft-proof :)

Colt 19,

Here's some gear I purchased last year whilst I was building up my apparel.

Here's my original Irish Army Jacket.

My every day gloves.
                    Top are anti-slash leather tactical gloves, I wear this going around the streets etc.
                    Bottom are Kevlar knuckle and finger gloves, got both of these sets last year

For some strange reason, I can't seem to find my Irish army pants, I have absolutely no idea where they are, and I was only wearing them last week.
                    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
                    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
                    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

I have an OP tomorrow. I will get a pic of me in my full gear ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have an OP tomorrow. I will get a pic of me in my full gear ;)
                        Have fun, and remember, head shots - or no shots ;)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F27u7UzY5w

Video someone did from the OP. You can see me commanding the troops at around 2:17

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F27u7UzY5w

Video someone did from the OP. You can see me commanding the troops at around 2:17
                            Nice video.
                            I hate those damn red tips :P
                            Ordered a 9 ball threaded barrel for the pistol, going to get a GHK PDW gas powered assault rifle as my next weapon and join a club.

--Update--

Also, I noticed that guy in the end pictures in desert camo with the sniper rifle.
                            How useful are sniper rifles in airsoft? I've never actually used one, Is it .30 gram aluminum BB's?
                            How far would they go etc?

Comment

He is using a .4 plastic BB. He can reach out and touch someone lol. Also has about $1k in the internals...

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X