No announcement yet.

Zombie Outbreak RP- sign up here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Zombie Outbreak RP- sign up here!

I didn't really find any other place to put this, so I decided to post it here.

Ok, well, this is an RP game. For those of you who don't know what it is, RP stands for "role-playing".

This is a zombie survival RP. If you want to sign up, please look below and complete the registration form. I need at the max maybe 5 players. I will make a separate thread to play the actual game. Hope you guys enjoy!

Registration Form

GENERAL-

Name:
    Bio:
    Personality:

WEAPONRY-

Primary weapon (for right now, please limit it to any semi auto rifle or shotgun, or pistol):
    Secondary weapon (limit to any sidearm):
    Tertiary weapon (limit to any melee weapon):

Thanks for completing the sign up.

I will personally not have an in-game character. Instead, I'm the game master and I will control the enemies, NPCs (non-playable characters) and the environment around you. I will shortly be making the in game thread for all of you to play in. Enjoy!

Re: Zombie Outbreak RP- sign up here!

We'll need more information than just this.
    Exactly what game are we playing this Zombie Outbreak on?, when is it happening and what time?.
    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

Oh, it's happening right here at TG, and the game will start once we have a minimum of 3 players.

Comment

What game is this for?
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Its an RP, you play it on this thread

Comment

He's starting a forum-based RP. They can be fun if done right. And you guys call yourselves nerds...sad.

Comment

I will not be able to start the game this instant. Please don't get mad or frustrated with me. When you see the IC (in character) game thread, that means the game has officially started

Comment

Need people to sign up

Comment

Tempted, tempted... used to do a lot of forum RP-age. "Minimum of 300 words a post, go!"

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X