Firefall News: Dreadnaught Battle Frame Video, Class Balance Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Firefall News: Dreadnaught Battle Frame Video, Class Balance Video

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to direct your attention to the first of many upcoming development videos for Firefall. The upcoming video shows the abilities of the "Dreadnaught" class in Firefall.

Please stay tuned for more Firefall related news and information as it's released!
    -Damion Rayne

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Firefall News: Dreadnaught Battle Frame Video, Class Balance Video

In other Firefall related news, the following video is a "Balance" showcase with Dave Williams.

Please stay tuned for more Firefall related news and information as it's released!
    -Damion Rayne

Comment

The above video is a quick preview of the "Forge" world creation system. Stay tuned for more Updates!

Comment

News Flash: MMO Leadership plans on officially supporting this PC title, with the creation of an Official TG in-game group. Please stay tuned for further updates and information!
        -DR

Comment

Comment

What happened to this releasing last December?

Comment

They are doing a staggered beta/release, letting in a few people at a time. The waves get bigger and bigger until a time its big enough that they won't bother with keys. Well thats the word anyway.

Comment

The NDA for this is being lifted with the devs opening up the Beta to folks at PAX East, so I'm sure more info will be out this weekend. I'm glad to see that TG will be supporting the game, I've really enjoyed what I've experienced so far.

Comment

1) Can we get a forum for Firefall as they are lifting NDA this weekend?
                  2) I have 2 beta invites if anyone is interested. Please only request if you are genuinely interested in testing and helping to develop the game, not just because you want to get a head-start on playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by l2apt View Post
                    1) Can we get a forum for Firefall as they are lifting NDA this weekend?
                    2) I have 2 beta invites if anyone is interested. Please only request if you are genuinely interested in testing and helping to develop the game, not just because you want to get a head-start on playing the game.
                    I will get the word where it needs to go to get a firefall forum started. Also, if you could shoot one of the invites my way, that would be great. We have been looking to get another big frontpage article up on the gaame but have had our hands tied due to zero invites and the NDA thus far. This would be a fantastic opportunity!

Comment

Dynamic Events Live Demo: PAX 2011

This is old, but still really cool. Take a look!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...