Hey everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone!

Just joined the forums, I heard of you guys awhile back, never really bothered to sign up though. Looked around for a bit, and didn't really see anywhere specifically to introduce or say hi, so....

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

:)

I've been playing games for quite awhile now, though not as long as some people, as I'm only 17 :p, but long enough to have a grasp of many different types of games, as well as a sense of "gaming maturity"

Thought I'd poke my head in this gaming community and see if I can't find any other like-minded gamers to hang out with, can always use a few more gaming buddies, eh?

Re: Hey everyone!

Gaming alone is never as fun a gaming with others. Welcome to the forums good sir, and if you by chance play BF3 I'll keep an eye out for you.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Re: Hey everyone!

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
      Gaming alone is never as fun a gaming with others. Welcome to the forums good sir, and if you by chance play BF3 I'll keep an eye out for you.
      No, it never is quite the same, is it? I do happen to play BF3, that is one of the few games I play fairly regularly :) The names... 32... DoomGiver32... *cough*poorbondreference*cough*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X