Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Musicians

So, for the past year or two I've been writing music. Rap music at that,
    Not the kind you hear every day, I only rap about my life and real things etc.

I'm just wondering, how many other artistic people are here, who write their own music, be it an instrument or singing/rapping?
    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Re: Fellow Musicians

I don't really write too much of my own music, I've messed around with it a little.

But I've played guitar for about 28 years, violin (both classical and fiddle) for about 33 years, piano for around the same as guitar (although I don't play this too much at all these days), and harmonica for probably about 20 years.
    |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Originally posted by BigMcLarge View Post
      I don't really write too much of my own music, I've messed around with it a little.

But I've played guitar for about 28 years, violin (both classical and fiddle) for about 33 years, piano for around the same as guitar (although I don't play this too much at all these days), and harmonica for probably about 20 years.
      Ah, I've always wanted to learn how to play both the guitar and piano, guess I've just been lazy to do so
      "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
      "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
      "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

I'm in the same boat as BigMcLarge: I don't write my own music very often (although I'm getting better at it)

I've been playing Piano for about 16 years. Right now, I'm into keyboard mixing and making "soundtrack-type" music. I've also been playing guitar for about 12 years, and had played Trumpet and French horn in high school (just now picking up the trumpet again after 5 years of not playing). I've also been playing bass (guitar and upright), and I sing.

Originally posted by ColinM9991 View Post
        Ah, I've always wanted to learn how to play both the guitar and piano, guess I've just been lazy to do so
        You should really consider the piano, it's a super solid base for learning about/getting better at music.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...