Ferris made me go to the hospital.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris made me go to the hospital.

According to the doctor, the pain, the shortness of breath and difficulty breathing, and the weakness was all..."acid reflux"???

Supposedly nothing's wrong with my heart, though I've been told I have a red flag because of heart conditions in the family including Atrial Fib. Oh well, at least I'm back home and sleeping and feeling better thanks to Adavan or how ever the hell you spell it.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Ferris made me go to the hospital.

Good to know everything is ok.

About 7 years ago I woke up in the middle of the night with sweating, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest... turns out it was a panic attack. Hasn't happened since. I went ahead and had the whole stress test and stuff done just to make sure. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Thanks Draeh

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Hey, better safe than sorry!

Comment

Ferris will do that to you every time. Get better.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Phew !

|

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
              Ferris will do that to you every time. Get better.
              If you come into my teamspeak channel, sounding like death-warmed-over, complaining of chest pains, trouble breathing, etc. and then proceed to tell me that a recent trip to the doc tagged you with atrial fibrillation amongst other things, does anyone really think that I'm going to let it go when you say "no, really, I'm fine"? Not a chance, smokey. It was either a voluntary trip to the hospital, or I was going to weasel his address out of him and call the bus myself.

Comment

Good call, this could have turned out very bad, glad to hear you are recovering well and also glad you listened to some good advice.

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing ok now. Relax, go play some Arma2, and enjoy your family.

Comment

... acid reflux? WHAT? Bu-- wha-- tha--

o.o

Well, better safe than sorry, right?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      If you come into my teamspeak channel, sounding like death-warmed-over, complaining of chest pains, trouble breathing, etc. and then proceed to tell me that a recent trip to the doc tagged you with atrial fibrillation amongst other things, does anyone really think that I'm going to let it go when you say "no, really, I'm fine"? Not a chance, smokey. It was either a voluntary trip to the hospital, or I was going to weasel his address out of him and call the bus myself.
                      Its a good think I wasnt in channel. My Infantry Medic would have kicked in "Take two ibuprofen...drink some water and pull security" :) Maybe thats why I have to ride the fire engine and not the ambo.....something about "bedside manner" or something. I dont know, I dont listen to the patients when they talk about their problems. "My legs bleeding" or "There is a bullet in my arm" I dont want to hear about your problems! Let me tell you how MY day has been.........oh......did it again...

GET BETTER DAMION! :) Dont worry about your IHS, I had duplicate keys to your office made so I will make myself at home.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Chest Pain is never something to play around with. Too many times I end up sticking plastic tubes, and weird metal objects in cardiac arrest patients who their family states "They were having chest pains all day".
                        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Good call. Glad the ticker checks out all right even better that you found the AR now and can correct accordingly. Acid reflex is serious enough in its own right - can anyone say "esophageal ulcer" and not cringe.
                          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Glad to hear you're on the mend Damion. Make sure your clone is up to date! ;)
                            sigpic
                            [squadl][conduct]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...