War of the Roses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War of the Roses

War of the Roses is a First person Melee game, set in the 1400s. With attack and defensive moves base on the movement of your mouse, Mount and Blade fans will feel right at home. Were War of the Roses, tries to set it self apart is the epic amount of customization. Not only can you choose your weapons and armor, you can choose your fighting style, materials used (wood,hard wood, steel ext), and even the look of your armor. Below is game play footage, but please be aware this is pre alpha.

Re: War of the Roses

That looks like fun.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

cool!

Comment

I know people working on this one and it should be a lot of fun.
        Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Paradox has a way of stealing my money.

Anyway, as a long time Mount and Blade player, I'm very looking forward to this.
          Skud

Comment

That does look really cool. Hopefully they get some good levels made for it. I'm thinking of 64 player castle assaults!

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X