Live automatic machine gun shoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live automatic machine gun shoot

I am excited to say that I have just acquired and customized another full auto ak-47 with an m4 style collapsible stock, quad rails, and flash suppressor for my personal collection. I can’t wait to take it to a full auto machine gun shoot and test it out. The weather here in Texas has been so sporadic lately, that even I have been asking myself “where can I shoot a machine gun these days...hahaha”. With signs that the weather is fiinally starting to cooperate, we will soon be able to utilize some of the longer outdoor ranges to shoot some machine guns!! Has anyone got any suggestions for some unique ak testing methods, or what about suggestions for specific things that you think would make a machine gun shoot awesome! I am looking to add some variety to my machine gun shoot experience to keep it as thrilling as possible (while keeping safety paramount).

Re: Live automatic machine gun shoot

Well, watermelons are a must. Plenty of fruit.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Re: Live automatic machine gun shoot

<Peers at OP's post count, join date and username>

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X