Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'll Be Back"

Hey guys, sorry for being AFK for such a long time,
    Dealing with quite a few things lately trying to find myself a new job, or further my education but nothing seems to be happening or working.

The USB port on my mic also broke, so no more making music or TeamSpeaking until I get cash for a Logitech G35,

I'll be back again though folks, don't worry, I will return :)
    "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
    "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
    "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Re: "I'll Be Back"

We will see you soon Colin.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Good luck job hunting.

Here is a site to visit for courses being provided by the Irish government to get people re-skilled and into work.

http://www.bluebrick.ie/

Here is another link, same sort of thing.

http://www.digitalskillsacademy.com/...kills-academy/

And I am sure TG will still be here waiting for ya Like! ;)
      Last edited by MrMojay; 04-26-2012, 06:58 PM. Reason: Just a touch of Slang for the boyo

Comment

I'm doing a few courses on www.alison.com including a Degree in Psychology

"Reason: Just a touch of Slang for the boyo"

Ja knaww what I mean like? :)

Comment

Good on Ja for finding a course Like, stick with it! :)

Online courses are good and all, but being taught by a qualified professional in person cannot be beaten, you can pick their brains and get instant feedback, just sayin like. ;)
          Last edited by MrMojay; 04-26-2012, 06:57 PM. Reason: Educational stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
            Good on Ja for finding a course Like, stick with it! :)

Online courses are good and all, but being taught by a qualified professional in person cannot be beaten, you can pick their brains and get instant feedback, just sayin like. ;)

Yeah that's true, and a benefit of it is that you can bet the teacher a pint, either way, you'll be having that pint!

P.S I love your "Reasons" for editing. Keep it up :D

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM9991 View Post
              P.S I love your "Reasons" for editing. Keep it up :D
              It is a handy information tool that can be used to express humor or just good old "Reasons", I prefer Both! :icon14:

Consider more direct training, or not, I really do not care what Ja do like. if ja choose to stick with your current training, then Stick with it and don't get lazy. :row1_26: Ja noo whaa I mean like?
              Last edited by MrMojay; 04-26-2012, 07:43 PM. Reason: Lazy do not get AND ja and stuff.....

Comment

It is a handy information tool that can be used to express humor or just good old "Reasons", I prefer Both! :icon14:

Consider more direct training, or not, I really do not care what Ja do like. if ja choose to stick with your current training, then Stick with it and don't get lazy. :row1_26:
                HA, Reasons, like people even use them anymore :p

Me? Lazy? Ah shur god help us all and the little babby (I don't think anyone else has a clue what we're talking about now..)

Comment

Me? Lazy?
                  It is a bad word is "Lazy" so ignore it.

Ah shur god help us all and the little babby (I don't think anyone else has a clue what we're talking about now..)
                  Sure it's Grand they will Cop on soon enough and they are a sound bunch of people whom enjoy the Buzz of Teamwork. ;) Ja know wat I mean?
                  Last edited by MrMojay; 04-26-2012, 07:56 PM. Reason: I forget stuff

Comment

Sure it's Grand they will Cop on soon enough and they are a sound bunch of people whom enjoy the Buzz of Teamwork. ;) Ja know wat I mean?
                    Ah, sure if they knew what the story was anyway they'd be grand I'd say, not as if they'd call the shades when all we're doing is having a chat, not like we're gatting or anything, know what I mean?

P.S: How is babby formed?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X