• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Crysis 3

Ill buy this for the single player alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5NNk...e_gdata_player

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Crysis 3

I want Crysis 2 with Crysis 1 insane graphics. However either way I know I'll be buying Crysis 3.

I've also considered Far Cry the cousin to this series, obviously they are on different wavelengths storywise but both project highly immersive environments. So without further adieu Far Cry 3.

sigpic

Comment

A non purchase for me, loved Crysis but Crysis 2 was for me at least a linear pile on console cpmpromise with hideous 'everything is shiny, garish and covered in vaseline' type graphics (which seem so popular these days). Make another Crysis 1 and I'm in, otherwise no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeF View Post
        I want Crysis 2 with Crysis 1 insane graphics. However either way I know I'll be buying Crysis 3.

I've also considered Far Cry the cousin to this series, obviously they are on different wavelengths storywise but both project highly immersive environments. So without further adieu Far Cry 3.

Played the original and loved it. The second however was very boring with all its missions. This 3rd installment looks very promising. I think i just added another to my must buy list.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I like the idea of Crysis 3 but am hoping they carry it closer to what Crysis 1 was like. That game was awesome, biggest tell for me is that I replayed like 4 times using different tactics each run through. The graphics do look good, but as cool as that is, if the game play isn't there than does it really matter? The trailers for Crysis 2 looked ok, but it wasn't until they released the HD texture pack did the game start to look like it should on PC. So it is wait and see for me with this one.

As for Far Cry, oh baby! i am looking forward to that one!!! :D
          The original was......well original, good story and great gameplay throughout. When Far Cry 2 was released I was a little disappointed that there was no continuation of the original, besides the name. Once getting into the game though I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the playable world and how the story played out. The series seems to focus on a particular theme rather than a single character that appears in each iteration. The 3rd game of this series looks like it will carry on the legacy of the first 2 nicely.

On a side note, does anyone know if the cry engine is used for any other games?
          sigpic

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryEngine

Half way down the page is where the CryEngine games are. It's mostly an in house thing from what the chart says.

I loved Crysis 1 and WH, still need to finish farcry 1 and 2.
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X