Heroes and Generals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Heroes and Generals

Heroes & Generals is an online persistent World War II simulator. Similar to Battleground Europe the game revolves around wars taking place over several weeks up to almost 2 months. H&G is a unique blend of action, strategy and casual gaming. At it's core H&G revolves around the strategic campaign mode and action based FPS mode. The FPS mode features infantry, vehicles and aircraft not to mention a multitude of weaponry to complement each one. On top of all this there are many customizable elements ranging from load-outs, specialties, team aids and more.

Heroes & Generals Website

sigpic

Looks cool. Very interesting concept. I love how what happens while playing in FPS mode affects what happens in the strategic mode.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I've been playing this for a few days after receiving my pre alpha key. Very fun. Obviously it still has a long way to go before release however it has great potential. I urge everyone to sign up for a pre alpha key, took me 5 days to get mine, and give this a go if you like RTS and FPS. it's is free to play with the option of purchasing gold in game to upgrade weapons and buy units to move around the map. It currently has some issues with packet loss and connection errors however it is enjoyable none the less. Currently there is a NDA so I cant upload footage. I estimate there are over 400 maps to play on! It will be great to see some more TG players online.
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse