No announcement yet.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a new start for TG CS??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a new start for TG CS??

I have recently been playing a lot of the beta for CS:GO, and while some ****tyness is still present within the beta, updates are coming almost every day and it's starting to show some promise. It's got a newer graphics engine which will undoubtedly make tactical gameplay much, much more fun and engaging. There are more weapons also, some are absolute trash, but hey, still nice to have a couple new options there. One problem I see however is that the creators of the game have dumbed down classic maps to the point where they are extremely one-sided or just less fun to play on than the original maps, making most of the stock maps unplayable for what I see as TG:CS standards. We'd have to wait for some custom maps to come out, or make some of our own to get the most out of this game as a new addition to the TG community.

Anybody else playing this beta btw?

"Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Imma round. Ive been looking forward to this game hopeing all us would be thinking about taking it up again!!

Sent through the darkside via ninja voodo telepathy

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed