summer break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer break

hey everyone, just letting everyone know that i'm okay and i'm just being occupied with summer school and to be honest, life after regular school sessions can still spit you acid. so yea...that's all.

at the same time, being my so-called "summer break," it is natural that i just...doze off and not even hang out in TG. nothing bad or anything, but i guess it's good to take a nice break from a place you love so when it's time to come back, you'll be fresh and new.

this also means that imma take a break from the css movie project (mainly cuz sniper's departure kinda put me in a deadlock of confusion). but i'll be back during august *or at least when school starts* then i'll have time to multi-task again.

thanks for everyone spending the time to read this, i'll cu guys later.

Re: summer break

Lucky you and your school not being back already...

But thankfully for myself, the Florida education system sucks and I don't have any of the information I need, nor will I get it any time soon. That actually isn't very good...

Comment

I have orientation today, and start next Monday. Wootness for being a freshman and having to wake up at 5....

Comment

I have to go back to school next monday, although, it is pretty ridiculus that I have spent my entire summer at my school. That is, because I WORK HERE. Now, that sucks.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
        steve: OMG
        steve: TOO
        root: ****ing hell
        root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Public schools here in Kentucky start on Tuesday. But honestly I am ready to go back. I have to babysit my two 8 year old cousins because Im not old enough to get a real job. These brats are a major handful. I dont think Im ever going to have kids. EVER
          |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X