War Thunder- World of Warplanes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Thunder- World of Warplanes

Anyone playing? And if so let me know your name and ill be sure to destroy you in-game :)
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: War Thunder- World of Warplanes

I play it. You might take me down but how many of your ground targets am I going to destroy before you get me?

Scattershot

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I also play it. Come find me on TS some time if you want to play.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I'll be joining you guys, after my vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
          I'll be joining you guys, after my vacation!
          Yay! You'll love it! Although it is hard for me to download it because I get around 100 kb/s and when I am downloading the update it hogs up all the bandwidth for my computer so I can't do anything else. So I don't always have the update downloaded.
          sigpic

Comment

Vinman you could try to use the torrent whenever possible. Im quite sure it'll be a lot faster but I suppose it doesn't work for patches. I haven't downloaded yet since I'm off th the pyrenees til the start of september, then I'll certainly be looking to find some teammates. I hope chalcas has it already so he can shoot down everyone around me :p.

Comment

Ill check it out, is it open beta or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Snipurs View Post
                Ill check it out, is it open beta or something?
                Closed beta and not many people are in. But look at some videos. 100x better than World of Warplanes
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vinman13 View Post
                  Closed beta and not many people are in. But look at some videos. 100x better than World of Warplanes
                  200x times better :)

Comment

I got my beta invite, a few days ago, now I am ready to shoot some people down!
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X