Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

comparative military terms navy/marines army airforce...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comparative military terms navy/marines army airforce...

Re: comparative military terms navy/marines army airforce...

Possibly the only thing you can get the Army, Navy and Marines to agree on is that they all hate the Air Force. :)

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Because the air force is far more awesome. Ask any of them where they would rather get chow or who's base is better to live in.

sent from the phone using magic
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Haters gonna hate. What Cougar said, everyone else is just jealous. :p

Shirley Temples are freaking delicious though, not gonna argue with that one...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
          Shirley Temples are freaking delicious though, not gonna argue with that one...
          I like a Shirley temple with jack Daniels in it. I call it a drunken temple.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Haha! I would have gone Air force if my career path wasn't Army exclusive.

They do treat you like kings compared to the other branches.

That being said, visit Pope AAF (formally Pope AFB) in NC and ask any one of the Army guys there how nice their barracks is compared to the barracks across the wire. I'd love an AF barracks.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Ask any of them if they'd like to give up A-10s, AC-130s, PJs, or CCTs/TACPs and that'll silence them quick.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X