Breaking Bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad?

Anyone watch it? And if so, do you guys know when season 4 will be out on Netflix? Because I can't wait any longer haha
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: Breaking Bad?

The title is a bit of misnomer at this point. It's Broke Bad, not Breaking Bad; has been for a few seasons now.

My guess is Walt's going to be a kingpin and he'll be dead by the end of the season.
    sigpic PROJECT REALITY

Comment

Originally posted by ShockUnitBlack View Post
      The title is a bit of misnomer at this point. It's Broke Bad, not Breaking Bad; has been for a few seasons now.

My guess is Walt's going to be a kingpin and he'll be dead by the end of the season.

lol i dont know if that was meant to be a joke but....anywhoo he doesnt become a kingpin and i have seen season 4 on Tubeplus.me , but dont tell anyone i told you that!

Comment

Gonna start watching this tonight on netflix.

Comment

Watching this now on Netflix, at first I thought I would not like this then I started watching it and it held my attention.

Bryan Cranston from Malcolm in the middles is Epic in this, as is Aaron Paul, what a show!

Originally posted by ShockUnitBlack View Post

Called Breaking Bad here in the EU. ;)
          Last edited by MrMojay; 07-27-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Season 4 on Netflix wooo. Now I can watch up untill the season 5. Which is on every sunday on AMC :)
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X