• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Splinter Cell: Blacklist Demo vid

Trailer Vid

Demo Vid

Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Demo vid

Kinda disappointing. This isnt very splinter cell like.

Comment

Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist Demo vid

I watched it, and while it may be entertaining from a "casual Hollywood" perspective, it is nothing that should be labeled "Splinter Cell." I have played every SC game, from the first to Chaos Theory, and including the latest titles, Double Agent and Conviction, and while I liked the casual gameplay elements of Conviction, yet again that game should not have been called Splinter Cell. Maybe "24: Jack Bauer's Pissed off Secret Agent Cousin"

Even going with Ubisoft's inane logic of character progression from Conviction to Blacklist, did anyone notice in the trailers that Sam Fisher doesn't seem like the angry vengeful character he was in Conviction? He seems normal and stale now, as a character.

From what I've seen so far, and having played and finished Ghost Recon Future Soldier (just came out), I am probably not going to buy this game, but rather watch someone else's playthrough on Youtube once the game comes out. I'd rather spend my money on an AAA title that stays true to its origins.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X