From bad to really bad.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From bad to really bad.

Well, it seems like I've got to make some very serious sacrifices very soon. Some of those will be stopping my TG Supporting Membership as I literally can no longer afford just the 8-9 bucks a month. As well as shutting down my internet, because well..the 40 some dollars a month that gives me needs to go to food. My wife and I are both out of work, the money is running out and things look pretty grim. But I'll still keep up hopes and move forward. But this basically means a temp goodbye to TG after over a year and a half. You guys stay frosty, and well...hopefully I'll be able to bounce back and come back swinging.
    -DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: From bad to really bad.

Sad to hear Damion. :(

Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into the community over the last year, outstanding job mate.

Best of luck to you and your family, see you on the other-side!

Comment

Take care dude and hope things pick up for ya soon.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

If you need anything, let me know. If I am able to provide it, I will. Take care!

Comment

Sorry to hear indeed. If you need anything let us know.

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

The TG door will always be wide open for you, sir. Good luck, and I will see you when you return.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Really sorry to hear that mate but you have your priorities right which is good. Let us know if we can help, and I look forward to seeing you on the other side. I can empathize with your position entirely!:(

Comment

Best of luck getting everything rolling again Damion. We'll keep your seat warm.

Comment

Hope things get better. Just remember that your in our thoughts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Damion, where in ohio do you live? I am in Columbus (near Easton Town Center). I can keep my ears open for jobs if you are nearby. Also let me know what kind of work you and the wife do. Hell, if you are local, maybe we can get together and you can use my internet to at least comm with TG and maybe some gaming. Good luck bro!
                    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Dayton, Dayton OH. Thanks for all that though, you'd be about an hour drive from me. :)

Comment

What kind of skills you got? What industry are you looking in? Open to moving?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Not open to moving, don;t have the money anyway. I'm a former US Navy Hospital Corpsman so I have medical experience and skills, as well as some skills and experience in computers and web design. I've also got retail, customer service, food service, and administration skills.

Comment

Damion, really sorry to hear that life is giving you a bit of a kicking at the moment, chin up son. Darkest before the dawn etc, knowing you only a little I know you will plough on with characteristic determination and get through it. Nothing is insurmountable, merely a challenge, a wall you haven't smashed down yet. Your friends are here, as ever. Good luck.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X