Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mechwarrior Tactics - anybody interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechwarrior Tactics - anybody interested?

Well first off let me say hello to everyone, been searching for a community to chill with and I found this awesome community. I am extremely glad that i found your website never thought I find some like minded people. I look forword to see you guys/girls in game.

So Ive figured since I didnt see it anywhere is anybody else interested in Mechwarrior Tactics? I know I know with MWO coming out and Planetside 2, Swift, ectra but I have to say tactics is a little different with its turn based system and cutscene like battle. It looks pretty awesome for a web based browser game i might add. Ill probably be playing arma 3-Planetside-MWO-Diablo more but probably visit tactics everynow and again lol.

http://mwtactics.com

Re: Mechwarrior Tactics - anybody interested?

I'm looking forward to this coming out. Should be fun.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I do like that fact that its like a play words with friends type of deal. You can make a move and then go back to it later once you feel like it.

Comment

I am looking forward to it as well.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X