X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello, everyone!

I am Nathan Lennox. I love to play games that stick true to reality, or games that are realistic to make it simple. I do play Call of Duty, but I think it is ruining my generation. It is a fun game, but doesn't give a good example of war in my opinion. Plus, ArmA make people actually think which is why I think it gets disrespected as much as it does. People have grown lazy and just want press a button multiple times too win something.

When I'm at the age of most people go too a college, I hope to join "Officer Candidate" School for the Navy.

I can't play ArmA 2 right now because I'm waiting on a new computer. I only have the Free version, but I will buy it soon!

That is all I have to say.

Thank you for your time, Nathan Lennox

Re: Hello!

Hello Nathan, welcome to TG.

You'll find ArmA has a nice following here, and COD games do also for a short period when they are released.

Good luck with your naval career. I'm afraid you wont be going to Navy OCS when you're at an age that most go to college (unless you are a prodigy with a college degree when most go to college), as OCS requires at least a bachelor's degree to apply. The Naval academy at Annapolis is where High School graduates go to pursue a Navy commission, but admission is highly selective.

Good luck whichever path you choose, but in any case the path to TG was a smart one!

Comment

Oh, Haha, sorry! I'll have to do more research! But, thank you! And If the entire communtity is as positive as you are then I'm sticking with you guys! I'll start the TG classes now and try to recruit some of my friends! Thank you!

Nathan Lennox

Comment

Thread closed for now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed