Star Wars F2P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars F2P

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that it was just announced Star Wars: The Old Republic is going free2play this fall...... http://www.swtor.com/info/news/press-release/20120731
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Re: Star Wars F2P

Yeah, what a bummer, all the crap that will flow in soon.

Comment

If they had launched free to play I might have joined in. Otherwise I'm simply sticking with good old Guild Wars (&2). ArenaNet has done perfectly well so far with the completely F2P system, and only now with GW2 have they even introduced micropayments for cosmetics. If only other companies would do the same.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I will be playing this but I dont know for how long with the release of Planetside 2 imminent as well as MechWarrior Online. This game will have to be very good to be able to compete with those two titles.
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Game is good, but its already been out for 8 months, so the luster is gone, and I've pretty much quit playing within the last week in a half. Tired of raiding, and the general grind.

Comment

SW:TOR is a pretty good game. I just got tired of not being able to find groups to complete higher level content. I leveled too slowly to keep up with the crowd. I may play when it goes f2p just to finish some of my characters stories.
            Viking

Comment

With all those server merges, population is pretty good now. Belgoth's Beacon ended up on The Fatman. We went from about 30-40 players at primetime, to 300/350, having two instances of the Republic Fleet going. My Sage has been through so many raids, and have done so much PVP, I'm just exhausted now lol.

Comment

I already played it yesterday......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse