I've recently purchased ten redeemable gift codes for the full version of Blockade Runner. For those of you who haven't checked it out, it's an alpha-stage voxel-based space adventure / shipbuilding game. ZanMgt are aiming to get a mix of Minecraft's Survival Multiplayer and Borderland's Co-Op gameplay style for a finished product. Check out the demo for free here.
The game is currently a bit short on actual gameplay, so the stars of the show right now are the voxel-based starships being created with the recently revamped editor, which brings us to my little contest.
Create something with the demo-version of Blockade Runner's editor. Take some screenshots and submit them here. There are no limits on the theme. The editor is geared towards ship and spacestation building, but we've seen AT-ATs, 8-bit characters, asteroid bases, houses and more. Let your imagination run free!
Originality, attention to detail and awesomeness will all be considered in the selection.
PS: If we get enough interest here ZanMgt MAY see fit to throw us a few more free gift codes. So get those entries in!
- Preference will be given to TG supporting members, but quality entries from all members will be considered.
- You can enter the competition as many times as you would like.
- If you have already got the full version, feel free to make a submission but ONLY use the DEMO so you don't have an unfair advantage.
- Explanations of your build are appreciated and may influence your chance of winning.
- For your best chance of winning, please zip and attach the .BRD file of your build to your post. (found in Blockade Runner / Entities)
- Competition winners will be decided by myself, unless I can get some admins to weigh in on it.
- Closing date is planned for the 18th, but may be extended if entries are slow in coming in or if we get more gift codes.
Pssst.... Jeepo, I'm sorry I stole your contest format.