New Tactical Gamer:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tactical Gamer:

Hey, this is probably a silly question, but I'm new here, and I play a list of games, mainly BF3, and I'd like to figure out how I go about joining others affiliated with TG

Re: New Tactical Gamer:

Start posting in the BF3 forum and get on one of our servers =) I'm sure you will find a TG outfit during one of their nightly games.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

First and foremost, Welcome to TG, MTech. To answer your question in the simplest and simultaneously most complex fashion possible, you already have, just by being here. As far as joining them in-game, my advice would be to start by doing three things:
      1. Check out the TG primer, forum rules, and SOPs. They can be found here.
      2. Loading up and registering your unique ID on our Teamspeak server. Instructions for how to do it are here.
      3. Check out our Battlefield 3 forums which can be found here or through our main forum index.

After that, dont feel like you have to stop there. Feel free to poke around the forums and see what else TG has to offer. Dont be shy about jumping into conversations or offering your opinion, we welcome it. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Awesome, Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to get started.

Comment

Welcome to TG man! You'll love it here. Just hop in TS and join in on the fun!
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Its a little hard to get started here and where to go, what to do. Once you find your feet its awesome! TG has a TON of things they offer. Welcome to TG and may the force be with you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X