Black Mesa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mesa

The sky is falling..Im sorry to show my age but 11 more day they are releasing the black Mesa Game halflife 2 mod.I have been waiting for this forever

Re: Black Mesa

Half Life 3 to be announced in 10 days.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

The fact you know that means there must have been an announcement about an announcement?

Comment

Joman, I know your excitement.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

im such a nerd I downloaded the soundtrack its free right now I donated 5 dollars though due to its good

Comment

I'm psyched too. Been waiting a long time for this.
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

IT CAME OUT TODAY!!! I have been waiting for this for years, it was 8 years in the making and they only finished 3/4 of the game apparently, reat will be released in updated
              s

Im sure many of us excited played all the half life games including 1, get excited, it compares and is awesome
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                IT CAME OUT TODAY!!! I have been waiting for this for years, it was 8 years in the making and they only finished 3/4 of the game apparently, reat will be released in updated
                It's ok, the bit they haven't done yet is Xen, which is the worst part of any of the Half Life games.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                  It's ok, the bit they haven't done yet is Xen, which is the worst part of any of the Half Life games.
                  Im on the tip of saying its better than the original first :p They havent finished past Lambda Core, so yeah, xen. Im almost to Lambda core, countless hours put in so far too :p lovin every second
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'm loving it so far, just the begging tram ride brought me back, the team has done an amazing job.

Who cares about Xen? Combined with original HL1 physics, Xen was a pain. SLIDING LANDINGS, ALL THE TIME!

Only just finished the part with the giant 3-headed snake thing, looking forward to when you get to the surface, those were the best parts.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X