9/11 Never Forget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] 9/11 Never Forget

This day still strikes me as much as December 7th did for my Grandfather, or those who witnessed the Oklahoma City Car Bombing, or the first time the WTC was attacked and those who were on the USS Cole.

It's still eerie, I still remember walking down into the common room at 22 Howard while in College and witnessing the second plane strike into WTC, and then hearing after how the Pentagon was attacked.

It's a day we can never forget, just like how we can never forget those who have laid down their life for this country both home and abroad, and who are currently serving overseas and right here at home both in the military and as first responders.

American citizens do tend to forget, but those of us who are true to this country and those of us who are proud to call America their home are the ones who know what today and everyday after has meant, and still means.

9/11 Never Forget.

*For some reason the mobile TG app makes you put a heading, you can't just make a regular post.*
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: 9/11 Never Forget

/signed

Comment

/signed

Comment

/signed

I remember watching it on tv in highschool. It compelled me to join the army and to stand up for those that couldn't stand up for themselves.
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Watched it happen while in basic.

Definitely changed my life.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Watched it while in a diner with a fellow Guard member, thought it was a movie at first. Minutes later we were at the Armory to see what to do next.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X