73rd tunnel for tekkit mod in minecraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 73rd tunnel for tekkit mod in minecraft

Server for the 73rd on the Tekkit Minecraft Mod, john and i started making a railroad tunnel from the oil to our home base. once john and i finished, for the past few days, ive been making a better tunnel so none of the trees vegetation and the animals get in the tracks when we need to get to the oil. so i made a tunnel, and layed down the track. here is a small vid on how long the track is from the oil, to our home. the distance was 1200 meters, so you can imagine how long it would take to get this all set up, at the end near our house, blood already is getting the combustion engine and tanks ready for us to transfer the oil from my waypoint, to the home waypoint. enjoy...

Game: Minecraft
    Mod: Tekkit Mod
    Music: Deadmau5 - 4x4=12 (Deluxe Version): Right This Second
    Recording Program: Fraps
    Video Editing Software: Corel Video Editor

players that are on the server -
    Mist6330
    BloodDrops2094
    johnflenaly
    CorpDuty
    socomseal93
    Vitamin187

Re: 73rd tunnel for tekkit mod in minecraft

That's pretty cool. Looks like you need more light towards the end though.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Re: 73rd tunnel for tekkit mod in minecraft

Rewarding! Nice job man

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed