how much i miss the games i played when i was a kid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much i miss the games i played when i was a kid

wish my fav game on the computer when i was a kid was available on windows 7. game was called urban assault, it was a mix of a rts and a simmulation in one game. it also had some good music that was part of it...

the game had a command ship that would hover in one spot and you were able to teleport from 1 location to the next depending on the energy resources that were available to you. while you were in the command center you were able to spawn new vehicles, either be scouts, tanks, helicopters, fighter jets or bombers, you can also man the turrets that were mounted on the command center too. now you can either play as an rts player by telling your squads of units to move around the area, killing enemy vehicles and capturing territories, or jump into one the vehicles and take command as a squad leader for the units in the squad and play as either a tank or helicopter, or plane. very fun game, its missions would take some time to finish too. here is some gameplay vid of urban assault.

Re: how much i miss the games i played when i was a kid

Oh Jeez, I remember this game...

I also played the first Warcraft, the first total annihilation(Which is superior to the sequel), and Dungeon Keeper.

Dungeon Keeper may forever be a contenting candidate for most memorable game, if only for the hilarity of the narrator and the sounds the imps made when you placed them.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

1988 baby. "A battle begins", five minutes of loading...then it actually began.

Comment

Compilation of 100 ZX Spectrum 48K games.

Comment

I'm with wicks here, some of the games make me feel old by comparison.

The games of my youth:
          Choplifter

Captain Goodnight

Wings of Fury

Comment

Well, I do remember old Atari games, like joust and that spiderman game.

And all of the Ultimas.

Remember Kings quest and Space quest.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

my fav space combat sim - Freespace 2

good rts custom building game - Warzone 2100 & earth 2150

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse