Stepping down from all positions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepping down from all positions.

It's been a year and a half since I joined TG, and I've tried my best to be a contributing member of community. But as it stands, I can no longer even pretend or attempt to keep up any real responsibility at TG. So I step down from my MMO GO spot, disband the 30th NSWG (pending my return at a later date) and step down from TGU Dean. I may or may not write articles again, but as for now, I'll just be a regular TG member who pops on and off at times. -DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Stepping down from all positions.

Thank you for your service, Tactical Gamer.

*salute*

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Stepping down from all positions.

Sorry to hear that DamionR.

Thank you for your contributions as TGU dean was a dear and timely. On the bright side. At least you can actually enjoy yourself again. :)

See you around!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: Stepping down from all positions.

Damion, thanks for your work. I am amazed that you stuck around as long as you did.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X