Youtube Channel - The17thSquad - Featuring TG members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube Channel - The17thSquad - Featuring TG members

bHey guys, I've recently opened a Youtube channel and intend to upgrade most of my equipment so I can provide better high quality recordings. The channel is going to feature Let's Play Series, Game Spotlights, potential for reviews and other video content. I plan to release videos every Monday and Wednesday to help with the start week and mid-week blues.
    The channel is going to feature several members from the TG Community, not just in appearence but in content generation and channel assistance, they are TG Socomseal, TG CorpDuty and TG Vinman13.

http://www.youtube.com/user/The17thSquad?feature=mhee

Any potential for support through subscriptions and video views is appreciated, at the moment I plan to focus on Shogun 2 (and other Total War title battles) as well as WarZ content with several TG members so you guys can get a first hand look at the game (except those who have violated the NDA to quickly churn out video content).

Hope you guys check out the channel, again my videos are in a 4:3 format until I can get a 16:9 monitor, but in 720p fullscreen it can still preserve most of it's quality.

First Video we released early for this Monday:

Thanks guys, really appreciated.

Maine.
    Last edited by Maine; 10-21-2012, 10:08 PM.

Re: Youtube Channel - The17thSquad - Featuring TG members

Good stuff man. I'm glad to help and I'm sure a lot of other TG members would be happy to provide feedback on your videos.
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Your video is pretty cool, I will subscribe. More videos like this, and you will get a fair few subscribers. This video has socomseal approval
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
        Your video is pretty cool, I will subscribe. More videos like this, and you will get a fair few subscribers. This video has socomseal approval
        would you say it has a socomSEAL of approval? :D

Great vid!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Youtube have enhanced the video by removing shakiness. I'm working on restoring it to its original state because it doesn't detect camera shake in Total War as "natural" heh.

Comment

great video! will be watching :)
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Second video up!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse